Let’s talk about effective linguistic scaffolding for our ELLs!
- Join the Equipping ELLs Membership (We have everything you need for your school year!)
- Shop our TpT Store for Hundreds of ELL Resources
- Tell us how Equipping ELLs has helped you to be featured on our 100th episode!
- Language Matters
- Follow Dr. Lillian Ardell on Instagram
- Connect with Dr. Lillian Ardell on LinkedIn
- Blogpost on Disrupting the Monolingual Bias
- Workshop for Reading Comprehension
Connect with Beth:
More about Equipping ELLs:
We all know that teaching isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to be this hard. Equipping ELLs is a podcast for both ESL specialists and homeroom teachers who are looking for effective and engaging ways to support their English Language Learners without adding to their endless to-do list. Tune in each week to hear tips, strategies, and inspirational stories that will empower you to better reach your ELL students, equip them with life-long skills, and strengthen relationships with colleagues and parents.
Your host, Beth Vaucher, is the founder of Inspiring Young Learners. She is an ESL certified homeroom teacher with over 10 years of experience teaching in the US and internationally. Her background of M.Ed in ESL and Curriculum and Instruction combined with her experience has led her to develop a bestselling newcomer curriculum that has sold in over 90 countries around the globe. She brings a different perspective to teaching ELLs from her years teaching and living abroad and working with ELLs from around the world. You will walk away from each episode with the ideas and tools you need to transform your experience as a teacher and cultivate a thriving and welcoming environment for your ELL students.